Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Penat berfikir utk renovation.

How I missed Radzi...my little bestfriend...my brother whom I can talk anything with. He is the one I can talk to about almost anything - from craziest ridiculous idea, nonsense to a realistic one. Only he can bear with my absurd expression or thoughts. Owh I can't believe I'm still behaving immature when chatting with him.

Enjoyed planning for our house renovation, but tired at the same time. It's like I planned from A-Z. Draw and planned the house design for our living room, kitchen, dining, bedroom, There's a lot I can say, it looks simple when I came out with my own drawing, but when it comes to brain storming, time consumption, try once! then only you know. Many aspects has to be considered, and how I wish I took Civil Engineering instead of Electronic. Or maybe Architecture. I tried to do the best as I don't want to regret the decision in future.

Toughest part - kitchen area. Few consideration needed, such as socket placement, bulky items placement, table top size for current budget with its best placement, window placement, future cabinet placement so that we can save on the tiles. bagus gak ada colleague yg dpt bagi idea+opinion... hmmm...but i needed more !

No comments:

Post a Comment