Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Savings.. Keep Saving..lalalala

Buzzzz Buzzz... It's been a while since I didn't make any savings into my ASB. Ha ha.. always harbouring mind that I want to reserve this to spend on this on that. Easier to withdraw from savings account rather than ASB (that's y we called it Saving, "protocol" before we can withdraw, suppress me from spending arbitrarily) Eventually, end year low dividen earned..for not saving into ASB. hehehe itulah.

Gladly today, I've manage to start some savings thru online Maybank which made life easier, thanks to Online facilities. Done after being advised few times by my daddy.

FYI.. If we make savings into ASB on 1st of each month, or end of each month, dividen will also be calculated into that particular month. Example, we bank in let say 3rd March, dividen will only be calculated into April dividen instead of March dividen. Bank in 1st March, counted as dividen for March.

Anyway, thanks to my daddy..who always been buzzing n advising me. Hope I'll success proceeding my old tradition, save in ASB. Better dividen for a promising future. *BIG LAUGH*

ps/: Ha ha ha..mcm budak2 di suruh menabung kan...sbb suka nk spend kt toys lah,pemadam & pensel tekan colorful lah, beli mknn x bkhasiat kt nyonyah luar pagar sekolah jual ice cream lah,jual keropok 10sen lah,coklat pusing2 rm1 lah, Isk isk.

2 comments:

  1. ahahaha... aku ter missed entry ko yg nie.... aku pon buat loan asb taww... aku buat 200k trus .. sebulan kena pay 1k . adei

    ReplyDelete
  2. ko buat loan? untung ke cmtu? haha aku buat saving biasa jer.
    byk nyer 1k! xdpt aku nk menabung sebyk tuuu....mmg loaded la apidaa ni.

    ReplyDelete