Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Perfumes..Scents

Im bored bored bored...with this scent..

I'm using my old perfume right now Ralph Lauren, blue.. which never finished. I find this scent is no more "seducing" ..it's a bit strong for my nose, rarely used this since I purchase new new ones. Last time I really loved the smell..If not mistaken, bought this about 2 years ago. wow that's quite a long time!

I wish the manufacturer would listen to my urge and demand..pls pls..produce more and more smaller size of perfume..therefore, I can finish it faster and worth spending. Especially for those who gets bored very fast with the same scents and aromass... I'm one of them!! It's me!!

Hehee..actually this is not only referring to perfumes.. most of my possesions, such as my skin care, body care, hair care.. always tempted to try different brand or different range. keep asking myself, when is this finishing?? I'm bored of it. I want new sensation!! new energy & spirit comes with new aromass and scentss!

at the same time...I'm thrifty and not wanting to waste this. Somehow, it's inevitable.. I'm still buying new onesss.. owh God! greedy!! should be thankful with what I possess... repent repent adzrinna.. you just kept your savings which is a good way forward. :) .

Don't get me wrong..I'm not spending on luxurious branded itemss all the time..

Things to Ponder :

Sometimes we didn't realize, small cents gave a difference. You'll notice them when you need it.

3 comments:

  1. ein......still like the old u.. time nk buy thing masih susah nk decide.... kekeke

    ReplyDelete
  2. apid..
    hehe ni kes cepat boring
    n selalu nk bau yg baru..benda baru.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hoho suke beli perfume ye?kalau me n hubby style...beli perfume, pakai dulu smpi abis baru beli lain..tak lah rasa membazir.lagipun kami share perfume, beli botol 200ml terus! :)

    ReplyDelete