Friday, March 26, 2010

Night calls - from 26-40yrs old

Randomly, I think parents nowdays will spend about 10-16yrs of their life span waking up at nights preparing milk for their babies and child. The number of years reflect if you have 3-5kids.

I was still on bottle feeding until primary 3. hahaha.. Doubt my statement? trust me i'm telling u the truth. my other siblings stops earlier I guess. That is why..i predict my bones are heavy.. ihihi.. wanna check bones weight vs fats weight someday.

I was wondering.. for myself, gave birth to a baby at the age of 26. If I stopped at 35, manage to have 4 kids, means.. shall waking up at nights entirely from 26-40yrs old..at least.. 14yrs of my life span

The idea came out..when last night at around 1130pm, preparing milk for Batrisyia, I felt I'm not having enough blood supply to my brain cells.. *nk pitam*. For the whole week, I was a bit exhausted..plus not enough rest

Overall, I love having babies....they're so cute..adorable.. u felt at peace , tranquil.. looking at your sleeping babies

3 comments:

  1. for my case, gave birth at 24 y.old.. then might stop at 35 jugak lah..then after first baby tok, tunggu 2 years lok sebab lekak c-sec..probably i'll have 3 or 4 jugak lah..InsyAllah.. tapi din maok ENAM..*pengsan*

    ReplyDelete
  2. kekekeke .. sleeping babiESSS... want more???

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahah sheilaa...cmya mok twin 2 kali lah...wahhhh... pengsan juak rs masih

    apidd...we'll seeee

    ReplyDelete