Thursday, November 1, 2012

I am a women of hope

I am a women of hope.


Still hoping Buds eczema kit to arrive although it was late afternoon yesterday when i arrived from meeting ...


This kit comprises shower cleanser and lotion.
It is organic with prebiotics which act as fuel for the growth of good. Bacteria on skin. I know macam2 dh try ... But as long as i have hope.. I wiil give a try!


Eagerness, reaching home by 6pm++, was hoping i can apply this soonest to my tisya..

Check post laju tracking, mentions it is attempting delivery..
Therefore

Still hoping.....




Hoping......




Hoping.....



No sign of mr postman arriving ..

After both of us settle with shower, i checked online and was frustrated when the words "missed delivery - item will be deliver next day"



I spent sometime looking for this organic item at miri's shops... But went vain. My store shop said this will arrive next week. Other shop not selling this kit yet. Decided to order online. Bought at rm85 not included postage.


I am so not pleased with poslaju services. Was putting high efforts to find this item and they gave me this lousy poor service. It happened that meeting wAs outside office, if items delivered using my office address, normally it will arrive on time ...



Pos laju. This is not your first time doing this to me.. I am so so so displeased :(

Ok. Today suppose to arrive with no excuse!
I need to try and apply this badly on my daughter.

No comments:

Post a Comment