Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Choosing a kindagarten

I had been giving lot of thoughts of which kindagarten shall i send my baby daughter...



Survey a few:
1) Abim
2) Astana
3) chinese kindagarten
4) PASTI

All above resides in Piasau, almost equal points for location :p and our current house.




Am I the only Mother having hard times to decide which one suits her best. Everyone seems to have specific answer which kinda they opt For.

Actually, I almost agree to register for Astana by this week after my mom reluctantly letting her grandchild go for Abim. She told me to take Astana into account. Astana is quite expensive for me, registration itself about 1k. Anyway i still consider my mom , amik berkat ok! N Astana itself is clean, nice for children with skin problem, using English as their medium.

Then I am almost covinced by my colleagues to send my daugther to chinese school, after listening to their child progress and the way their teacher/ustazah
Teaches Primary 1 student thoroughly on how and steps to pray.Honestly I like the discipline practiced in chinese school. I observed my friends who went to chinese school are smart and able to cope with assignments pressure well.

myself went through chinese kinda for a year only at the age of 6 but didnt manage to grab chinese language hihi.
Disadvantage >> i think they learnt Islamic knowledge a bit later if compared to Astana and above listed. I want to her have strong foundation on Al-Quran readings. Unless i send her to extra evening class to learn Islamic.

Then a friend mention to me about PASTI, panti asuhan tunas Islam. Quite attracted to this. fees are rather cheap and my friend told me from review they own the best co-curriculum so far, one of our manager here manages this PASTI. Also they have less student which i like, as you know tisya suffer eczema so i prefer at this age sending her to a more quite kinda, teacher can give more attention, that is why Hikmah wasnt in my list as i knew many parents sending their child here.btw the place looks quite old, havent got inside yet.

Anyway, she can always switch to other school at the age of 5/6 if it happen that the first kinda doesn't suits well....
First child normally turns out to be the guinea pig :)



ding dong.....

Ding dong bell.....

Ding dong bell......


Will come with an final decision later!!! Bubbyeeeee...


No comments:

Post a Comment