Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Kids are naive, pure in heart

I marah cha srh tdo, naughty. I tgh sibuk layan ameera tv3..

N i pitied her..

She is so naive..now she is asleep as what i told her.
The next day she will wake up, forgets, laughs, play, talks, asking me, loving me and cheering me up.
See.. How pure their heart are?hold no grudges at all no matter what we did.

Now hugging her.. Kissing her. Praying that she is always my baby.. My innocent pure in the heart baby. Always be.
I am dreaded that one fine day i will have to let her go and endure her own life her own family.Pure at heart

Mmm ok... Enough with all the emotions. Goodnite peeps! BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

No comments:

Post a Comment