Monday, July 16, 2012

1st sewing project, bday dinner!

Wow!

My whole Sunday was packed!

Morning went to survey n buy my sewing table.



Afternoon, i took nearly 3 hours to complete my 1st ever sewing project. Huhu.. Summer dress for tisya! Pattern from everydaycelebrate.blogspot.com. So cute i tell you!



Used shirring technique for upper part of the dress.. This is where actually i consumed most of the hours. I found the free pattern from goggle. Looks easy, although i've anticipated earlier the shirring part will lead extra hours. But the online dress was too cute to resist from trying.

Furthermore, this was my first time sewing.. N even new lesson for first hand sewing.

I haven't started my first sewing from the sewing class.



The dress turns out ok. except it was a bit too tight for cha on the chest area. Required lots of improvement to tidy up the stitches next time.





Happy my first sewing was finally done,Late evening very lateee.. me hubby n cha continued with badminton outside.

With all the tiredness.. I still want cha n myself to have fun n play.



Cha was happy to use her-own-just bought tennis racquet. N to our surprise this was her first success to paddle her bicycle.!!! Wow!! An improvement after practicing many many times

Been quite some times we didnt bring her bicycle out for play.







1st made dress for tisya.



Ok lastly night dinner with parents, my sis and bro in law. Belated dad's bday and my in advance bday dinner :)

All the restless in me.

My face looks pale n exhausted but inside still enthusiastic. Dinner, budak kecik interframe :) LoveHappy us





P/S: will upload fmly pics on dinner later.. BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

No comments:

Post a Comment