Thursday, June 9, 2011

Penat & vitamins

I found myself very tired back from work since back from village. Sleep late cos have to wait for my chantek, then only me can sleep. Then i realize i've been skipping for about a week my vital supplements that i regularly consume>> Shaklee..vit b, alfafa, vit c.If i consume them As usual.bck frm work im still ok2. We mothers knew well when we have kids or baby, we got more resposibility on our shoulder. Regardless tired ,will
still think what to feed them or cook, shower them, play n entertain them..
So in short, i took vitamin b in the evening, which claims it releases energy gradually. n 2hrs later i feel less tired.

Im a bit upset cos tisya Is very choosy, underweight, n it worries me more when her intake is less. She only eats a lot if it satisfies her tastebuds :(. Therefore ive to ensure im fit enough to cook or find foods for her. YA ALLAH give me strength... Sapa nk volunteer tlg masak For her right???

Now dh tisya 1 thn 8 bln.Suka tul bkk sluar n kekdg pmpers. 2 hari ni shes ok sbb nak tdo lam bilik, n tisya tutup pintu bilik utk tdo.Dulu anti tido my Exbilik, tpksa i make sure she sleep kt sofa bawah or bilik nenek. Surprise lak tgk she nak baring n Nk tdo in my ex room. Penattt im penattt....

No comments:

Post a Comment