Saturday, April 6, 2013

Ipanema sandal

Ever heard of this slipper brand?
Called IPanema. Been wanting to buy.. But at that time, 90% of the product with thin height bout 0.5" only. I was hunting for at least 2" height with nice pattern.

1st knew bout it like 3yrs ago.. In one of TV3 slot. That time,Ning Baizura i think was like the model or sort of duta for this product and explaining bout this slippers.

Ok. It's rubbery, soft on our feet, comfy. origin from Brazil. Pretty n variety of designs on the sole.

What attracts me most is the colorful design on the sole. sooo prettyyy like i want to have at least 2 of them at once.

So recently i went to the shop again, hunting for the same spec. This time more choices of my spec. Hm, got some of them which i like the pattern, unfortunately none of my size left. Huhuhu lmbt dtg... 1st choice no longer available.

End up i bought, simplest pattern but meet my spec bout 1.5-2" height. Very simple pattern k. :) oklaa tu happy gaks..comfy, robust, most importantly support my legs for long walking distance n carrying heavy tisya. n if go to toilet my feet not easily touching water/dirts on the floor.

cantik2 pattern yg flat2 slippers tu... Syg not my spec. Nasib masih waras and wise. Tak beli berasas kan suka shj.

Btw plan to buy one for tisya later. Rubbery,soft,pretty design n just nice for her sensitive feet.

No comments:

Post a Comment