Sunday, May 22, 2011

May occurences

Looking at my blog's folder.. in brief, i just noticed, in May lots of occurence..but not much written here..
hardly had times with laptop, although i love writing, and sometimes too lazy to open the laptop. too lazy to wait until tisya is asleep. using iphone for blogging is ok but not so comfy writing.

next week travelling  back to hubby's hometown.. leave was approved 3 weeks earlier  :)

our house renovation was progressing fast,  there's a lot of  decision making needed, i'm enjoying the process so far.. best nyer!!

tisya is so so attached, very the manja to me... im gone for bout few minutes, she will start following me..i cant be out of her sight, unless she's busy on the table, or busy showering herself, or busy messing up my lipstick, makeups, skin care, loves relaxing with me & laying on my chest :). soooo the bestfriend ehhh????  oh this mth start using isomil back...

Owh my healthhhh??? lain kali lah if i feel like to share...




No comments:

Post a Comment