Saturday, May 21, 2011

Grandpa..

I pray for my grandpa's well being.... today was the 2nd time he was admitted in colombia, after being discharged for only one day..

waiting by him made me cry. made me reminisce of him taking care of us when i'm small, fetching us from kindagarten, buying me dolls.. asking if me and riza wants anything from the market.. and remember there was a time I wanted a doll, he did buy for me :), and I remember slightly the doll's look. he used to remind me, to perform 5 times prayer. he was the first person to teach us to recite Al-Quran until finish (khatam). Alhamdulillah. He's the one who made us our very own swings (buaian) outside the house, teached us fishing, experience with animal-chicken, goose, goats.. etc. such an experience i wont ever forget..

Ya Allah... protect him. Amin.

No comments:

Post a Comment