Monday, September 20, 2010

Menu Tisya - Tomato Oat Soup, fried fillet/fish/chicken

My Cha is bored with her porridge menu.. Coincidently, saw Catlina's new menu for her baby. Now..me Got a new recipe for my baby ! Tomato Oat Sup.. the smell was appetizing n delicious. Lucikly my dotter like it...

Cha starts to consume varieties of food when she joined us for "break fasting". She stands in the middle between me n hubby.. n starts choosing our dish on the table to be hers.

Favorite dish at village was fried fish..she rejects rice, but chewing+swallow the fish well! She throws rice from her mouth. At this age, she can and prefer to eat soft rice instead of porridge.

Non working days.. I prepared her dish: chicken soups..fish or fillet or chicken fried..carrot porridge..tomato soup oat + carrot (to be alternate with broccoli).

1 comment:

  1. hihi glad cha like it :)..kalau masa demam pun, my dotter prefer sup tomato oat dari nasi..agaknye sebab ada tomato, rasa masam2 sket, sedap kot..:)kudos to wardina yg share resepi ni..

    ReplyDelete