Friday, April 23, 2010

Customer Service punya Services

I'm totally new to iPhone..so there's a lot of the function I'm not familiar with..until now I still haven't explore the functions or applications in depth.

in comparison .. my ques is as simple as 1+1=2.. but the truth is i don't know the answer is 2

1 or 2 days after buying.. I called Cust. Service, asking about i tunes, tethering n etc.. Spoken to at least 3-4 person which I recalled. They either gave me the answer :

1 )try again within 24hours (which I already did, and patiently waiting for next 24hours). 2 person gave the same answer
2)Go back to our main centre where you purchase this iPhone.
I replied" so there's nothing u can assist me on this matter " .
He answered " Nope"

I didnt give up, N last call... a Chinese lady answered. I knew because she speaks Mandarin at first, n her slang tells..
She gave solutions to all my questions! With simple n accurate "troubleshooting". phewww....
Therefore.. If you're looking for immediate solutions, don't give up when 1 or 2 persons turns you down. Keep seeking until u're satisfied. Of course, my last remedies for this case is to go back to the main centre where I acquired my iPhone.
I saved lots of time n efforts when I met the right person for my questions :)

Satu benda yg aku xdpt buat for this kind Chinese lady which is..normally akan ada call asking customer feedback regarding their service.. dia pun ada bgtau, if I like her service, just press '1" later.

I was waiting for this call. But none came. cian cian..i ingat nk bagi A++ for service dia.. becos norm. bila ada this kind of call asking for feedback I ignore jer.

p/s: cite ni dh jadi few weeks ago...kekeke...

2 comments: