Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Ridhwan & Radzi Blogs

My two beloved brothers.. they started blogging earlier than I do.
you made me cry? n u laughed
Now in UTP..first year in IT. His blog pictures the title above. Experience , interest, thoughts, message & Islamic knowlegde blended inside.
Latest interest is Sony DSLR.
He's lucky cos I luv photoshoot.. and he loves snapping pics. We made a good team!! Yeah...balitt gikkk....sik puas bergambr ehh
Hope u bloom wit ur small bznz ..
8As in his 2009 PMR. Congrats syg. I think I bought present for u already? Did I? Used to call him syg, n hugs him. but didn't realize when did I stopped calling him by that name. Maybe when I commit my first job. Is it ?
Oh ye! u're so lucky tauu... the earliest acquiring a brand new laptop, the three of us only got one after we fly 'oversea'.. oversea lah jugak far from miri..
Last but not least, Radzi did well job babysitting Batrisyia, with this age he is matured enough to handle babies. Pitied him when he has to drag away from his games & internet. The person we can rely on when essential..
Pak Su Bunga to Batrisyia.. loving uncle eyh?
Riza Shall expect for your entry someday.. Senyuman yg tengah ya eh!

No comments:

Post a Comment