Monday, January 18, 2010

Hepi Birthday Sayang Mek........

13 Jan was my hubby's birthday. Happy Birthday Sayang..... I planned a surprise for him, and it works. He was surprised k. But i'm lazy to repeat my story..so let it be. This yr I didn't bought him any cakes.. had cakes on our anniversary..which was last month. He acquired presents from me twice. tol ka syg..?? One chosen by him, one by me. Syg... I want 3 presentsss for my birthday tis yr, ok lah kan? 4 pun i accept syg.. muah muah! Zaika restaurant for birthday lunch.. it was Indian cuisine for the day. Miri should opt for Italian food either than Pizzaa hut.. ow, writing about foods turns me craving for dimsum!

This was taken while me, syg, riza, wan & batrisyia went for outing, I know I know it doesn't reflect anything to do wit this posting.

No comments:

Post a Comment