Sunday, August 7, 2016

Offshore stranded

It's Baram July TA. 
Planned for daily trip.. But ended stranded inside the vessel due to bad weather. Tired weh keep vomitting. 
Next morning, Then almost thought that I cannot transfer myself to Alpha platform. Hahaha. But nothing can beat prayers. I got the strength and sea sickness fades away. Mcm mimpi.
But seriously weather was bad, with 3.5m swell. Hmm. And late night, soft mooring which anchored to the platform departed from the platforms. My friend Yg Kt atas platform saw the vessel condition almost flipped. They even prepared to wear life vest in case the platform collapse and they need to jump into the sea, as platforms also shaking. Scary huh? 
No wonder masa tdo I heard loud noise but I thought it was normal to hear those kind of noise if you were stranded in bad weather. Hahaha how innocent i was. And I was seasick penin nak muntah je.. So X amik pot sgt. 
Alhamdulillah , thanks Allah for this. overall good new experience and safely arrived. :))
Muka Aku mmg tired habis balik dr offshore.. If u can see as below. Hahahah. 




No comments:

Post a Comment